WFLM Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Metal Domination!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malice

Malice

Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper   Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 am

Bands/Label Reps/Promoters I do not go to your pages and take free downloads. I need your permission to air them on my show. Please email by clicking on the banner below, 3 mp3 tracks artist/title/label if applicable with permission for me to air on my Syndicated internet radio show Nightmares with Malice Cooper as well as, stations autos that I might have. If another dj wishes to aquire your music, I send them to you to obtain it for themselves. I do not share the music you have submitted. I also do not form opinions on your art. The beauty of your art is in the ear of the beholder. I let people decide what they like. I just am the art gallery for you to display your artistic works. Thanks so much for your continued support you all RAWK in my books. INTERVIEWS can also be booked using the same email address as the banner will provide you with.

[url]mailto:nightmareswithmalicecooper@yahoo.ca[/url]
Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper L_aaaab0754c18448cbf5de7c7a12015e2
http://www.myspace.com/nightmareswmalicecooper
Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper L_adee8d7ab3cd4b43b625b7f47be17ada
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nightmareswmalicecooper

Bands wanting airplay on Nightmares with Malice Cooper
Page 1 of 1