WFLM Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Metal Domination!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simply Evil Radio Station God...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mywildersyde

Simply Evil Radio Station God... Empty
PostSubject: Simply Evil Radio Station God...   Simply Evil Radio Station God... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Chris:

Real Funny. So, funny that I think that I may need a flipping rock to crawl under for a little while. I never stated that I was a MILF that was your addition puppy. Man, at least I'm good for freaking entertainment value. My friends think so too. You're not the only one. Thinking about it now, would you send me a copy of that archive? That would be funny to look back on someday just not today I'm still mortified, evil radio station god. Keep playing, you're forgiven smart ass. I'm sure you already knew that, but then again I think you've already got a pretty good idea of my sense of humor and you knew you could get away with it.

Wild
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Administrative Tyrant
JewelThrone

PostSubject: Re: Simply Evil Radio Station God...   Simply Evil Radio Station God... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 pm

You love it. big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangledmusic.tk
Mywildersyde

PostSubject: Re: Simply Evil Radio Station God...   Simply Evil Radio Station God... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Well puppy it's taking some time to get used to. I wouldn't say I love it. That would be like saying I love politics when the truth is I hate governments, and their boring ass speeches that you know they couldn't sit there and write themselves. You're just lucky that I higher opinion of you, and I'll turn around and have fun with this puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply Evil Radio Station God...   Simply Evil Radio Station God... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply Evil Radio Station God...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFLM Radio :: General Discussions :: The Hang Out Tavern-
Jump to: