WFLM Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Metal Domination!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mywildersyde

Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 am

Hello Jewel:

I know this is the first post that I've done here since joining your site. I wanted to take this time to let you know how I really feel. I love talking to you and I missed it as well, because believe it or not when you first contacted me back on January 25th, 2009 I know that back then I had a lot on my plate that I was dealing with at that time. However, I wanted to let you know that you dropping in with your "Hey's" on a regular basis didn't go unnoticed. I actually appreciated the distraction, but more important I enjoyed the conversations with you. You always made me laugh. You still do make me laugh. God, it's great finally getting back in touch with you. I hope you don't forget this it doesn't really matter where you may be on this planet you can still make a positive impact on a person's life like you have done on my life, and for that I'm very grateful. Thank you. Happy Birthday, Chris.

Hugs,

Wild
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Administrative Tyrant
JewelThrone

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Thank you. big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangledmusic.tk
Mywildersyde

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

How funny Chris a week goes by and you're now just getting that message. I was starting to wonder if it would be April before you would get that message. Take good care and thank you again.

Wild
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Administrative Tyrant
JewelThrone

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Well, you didn't. Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangledmusic.tk
Mywildersyde

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 pm

big grin Did you find me? I told you I was under the couch cushion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!   Happy Birthday JewelThrone!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday JewelThrone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFLM Radio :: General Discussions :: The Hang Out Tavern-
Jump to: