WFLM Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Metal Domination!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Space Officially Sucks...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Administrative Tyrant
JewelThrone

My Space Officially Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: My Space Officially Sucks...   My Space Officially Sucks... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

This new upgrade they did blows! Especially in the blogs.

Case in point...

I went to comment on my friend Adam's personal playlist blog and I posted it like usual. However, when I hit submit, it said it was too long. It did not used to be this way. So then I tried to edit it and was going to make a 2 part comment and it was still too long. What the flying hell? Utterly lame. My Space does all these upgrades and they end up screwing it's members and things stop working. Lame! Gay! Etc. This is why people are leaving My Space in droves for other social networking sites.

So, to My Space... Finger
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangledmusic.tk
Mywildersyde

My Space Officially Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Space Officially Sucks...   My Space Officially Sucks... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 am

I whole heartedly agree Myvirus blows. I was there over this weekend and I've logged out but it still indicates that I'm logged in.... Go figure? I also hate the new navigation there. The whole Myvirus design just sucks and the number of virus attacks it ticks my antivirus way too much for that to be safe.
Back to top Go down

My Space Officially Sucks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WFLM Radio :: General Discussions :: The Burning Diatribe-
Jump to: